DC Labs Formula 681
Formula 681 - Spirulina Blue-Green MicroAlgae
Benefits of DC Labs Formula 681
- Rich in Bioavailable Nutrients
- Supports the Cardiovascular and Nervous Systems
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
DC Labs Formula 681 is a spirulina 500 mg, blue-green microalgae supplement that can help to improve anybody's diet. Spirulina offers your body a wide array of nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and proteins. Spirulina is highly regarded as one of the best foods by the global community, and it is frequently used to fight malnutrition.
Spirulina contains an incredible amount of protein. Up to 70% of spirulina's weight is made up of protein, and this may help the body to naturally produce and strengthen its muscles.
Spirulina also contains the following vitamins:
- Thiamin can help to aid the metabolism and the nervous system. It may help to produce acetylcholine, which is an important neurotransmitter.
- Riboflavin aids the metabolism, and it can help to turn carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B3 may help to improve cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol. It also helps the metabolism, and it may help to improve joint mobility.
- Vitamin B6 is needed to maintain a healthy nervous system, because it helps the body to produce serotonin.
- Folic Acid may help the cardiovascular system by reducing cholesterol levels. It may also help the nervous system by helping to relieve depression.
- Vitamin C can be a great way to support the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps the body to absorb nutrients, like calcium, and it can help to promote cell differentiation.
Spirulina is Also Rich in Potassium and Other Minerals!
Spirulina is a great source for potassium. Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the body, and it can help to maintain proper nervous and cardiovascular function. Potassium is needed to maintain proper brain function, muscle function, and it may help with high blood pressure.
Spirulina also contains the following minerals:
Spirulina can also be a good source for essential fatty acids. It contains gamma-linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, linoleic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, and docosahexaenoic acid. These essential fatty acids can help to support the proper function of the cardiovascular and nervous system. They can also help to support hormone production, and they may help the body to form healthy cell membranes.
More Nutrients Found in Spirulina
Spirulina is a good source for beta-carotene. Beta-carotene can be a great way to support the eyes, and it may help to prevent night blindness. It is also a powerful antioxidant, so it can help to fight cancer-causing free radicals.
Phycocyanin can also be found in spirulina, and this is where it gets its deep blue color. Phycocyanin is an antioxidant, and it also has anti-inflammatory properties. Phycocyanin helps to reduce inflammation by inhibiting the COX-2 enzyme. It may also help to protect the body from neurological damage, and it can help with the production of white blood cells.
Chlorophyll is also found in spirulina. Chlorophyll is also an antioxidant, and it can help the body to create hemoglobin.
Spirulina is truly a marvelous food. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, and other nutrients, and many believe that spirulina is a great way to fight malnutrition. DC Labs Formula 681 is a great source for these easy to digest and bioavailable nutrients.
DC Labs Formula 681 is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Free Shipping. On Sale.