Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Oil
Skin Care Oil for Babies and Mothers
Organic Ingredients, Chemical-Free & Cruelty-Free
Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Oil makes a lovely body oil for general skin care.
Calendula is the flower famous for its gentle emollient and healing properties on tender, sensitive skin. Recognized for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, Calendula is useful for treating wounds, burns, and diaper rash, and minor skin irritations. Delicately scented, it makes a lovely body oil for general skin care, and for the bath.
Calendula Rose Oil is a famous hot oil conditioner for light colored hair. It is useful for dry hair or flaky scalp conditions.
How to Use:
- For hair treatment: Heat the oil by immersing the bottle in hot water, or by heating in a pan. Massage .5 to 1 ounce into damp hair and scalp. Cover with a towel or shower cap and wait for 30 minutes. Shampoo normally. Use once per month or as needed.
Baby Bottom use in place of traditional baby oil as a barrier between diaper and bottom.
Mother can use as a treatment in the prevention of stretch marks use for nipple care.
Natural and organic, Karenís Botanicals infused oils can be used for massage, general skin care, a healing bath oil, or for aromatherapy. These aromatic and therapeutic oils are made with fresh or dried organic herbs and in many cases, flowers picked by hand at the height of their summer power. Pure oils are infused with plants through gentle heat requiring long periods of time, and creating formulas of unusual purity and power. Some products are enhanced with concentrated pure essential oils, and these too are always sourced from an organic supplier.
Why Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Oil?
- Most of the ingredients were either wild-crafted, or grown under the care of a certified organic farmer without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other poisonous chemicals.
- This product contains no commercial fragrances.
- This product has received a rating of ď1Ē from EWG. This is a rating system from the Environmental Working Group. A rating of "1" indicates that this product has little if any known health risks associated with its ingredients.
- Karen's Botanicals has never tested their products on animals.