Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Cream
Nourishing Cream Formulated for Sensitive & Dry Skin
Organic Ingredients, Chemical-Free & Cruelty-Free
Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Cream is a rich, luscious, and deeply nourishing cream formulated for sensitive, very dry skin.
Gentle enough for the face, rich enough for the body. Made with calendula and rose blossom and enriched with Evening Primrose and Borage Seed oils and is very lightly scented with pure floral essential oils. If you suffer from dry skin or eczema, try applying this cream, right after bathing, each day for one week. You will be amazed at the difference!
Karen's Botanicals formulates a variety of luscious creams that can be used on the face and body. These rich moisture products are for seriously dry skin, yet have been formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin. These can be used on both face and/or body. Full of beneficial emollients such as Evening Primrose, Borage Seed and Vitamin E oils, Aloe Vera gel, Cocoa and Shea Butter, they contain high levels of Essential Fatty Acids. These ingredients act as antioxidants to reduce the effects of aging and weather damaged skin. They are fabulous moisturizers for very dry, or damaged skin anywhere. Karenís Botanicals does not use any parabens or other harmful, synthetic preservatives or emulsifiers.
Why Karenís Botanicals Soothing Calendula Rose Cream?
- *The percentage of this product which is made from 100% all-natural ingredients and organic plant materials of 97%.
- Most of the ingredients were either wild-crafted, or grown under the care of a certified organic farmer without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other poisonous chemicals.
- This product contains no commercial fragrances.
- This product has received a rating of ď0Ē from EWG. This is a rating system from the Environmental Working Group. A rating of "0" indicates that this product has little if any known health risks associated with its ingredients.
- Karen's Botanicals has never tested their products on animals.