Karenís Botanicals Repair Balm
Traditional Salve for Bruises, Scrapes, Bumps & Burns
Organic Ingredients, Chemical-Free & Cruelty-Free
Karenís Botanicals Repair Balm is a traditional salve for bruises, scrapes, bumps and burns.
Natural and organic, Repair Balm is a traditional salve for bruises, scrapes, bumps, and burns. The herbs, comfrey and St. John's Wort, have been used for centuries to treat minor skin irritations, burns, diaper rash, bumps, bruises, scrapes, and nerve damage. This is an all purpose, antiseptic salve for any kind of troubled skin and minor external trauma. Repair Balm makes an excellent natural lip balm and is very helpful for eczema. It works as a salve, but also as a daily moisturizer for face and body.
Karenís Botanicals balms are made from certified organic olive oil, sunflower oil, and apricot kernel oil. These organic oils are fully infused with the active constituents of fresh and dried herbs. The infused oils are thickened with certified organic Beeswax, then enhanced with the addition of cocoa butter, vitamin E and helpful essential oils. These nutritious ingredients heal and feed your skin. Similar products sold in pharmacies are often made with petroleum products and synthetic preservatives, which clog pores and deliver toxins through the skin. You will notice the difference. External use Only.
Why Karenís Botanicals Repair Balm?
- The percentage of this product which is made from organic plant materials is 97%.
- Most of the ingredients were either wild-crafted, or grown under the care of a certified organic farmer without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other poisonous chemicals.
- This product contains no commercial fragrances.
- This product has received a rating of ď1Ē from EWG. This is a rating system from the Environmental Working Group. A rating of "1" indicates that this product has little if any known health risks associated with its ingredients.
- Karen's Botanicals has never tested their products on animals.