Pure Encapsulations PureBaby Probiotic - 30 Sachets
Probiotics for Mother and Baby
Benefits of PureBaby Probiotic
Pure Encapsulations PureBaby Probiotic
- Supports Digestive Health
- Great for the Immune System
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a probiotic that has been designed for pregnant women
and their babies.
Probiotics are widely used by adults to help promote digestive health, but they can be just as beneficial to babies. Probiotics support healthy digestion, and they also help to fight inflammation within the gastrointestinal tract.
PureBaby Probiotic may also help to support immune function by stimulating T cells and helping to fight harmful bacteria within the body. In addition, these probiotics may also help to support healthy skin.
Why Use Probiotics?
This probiotic for infants is a great way to promote healthy digestive function. PureBaby Probiotic contains Ecologic PANDA which is designed to support the immune system and cellular health. It works to promote healthy T cell function, enzymes in the body, bile salts, and a proper pH level. Studies have shown that Ecologic PANDA can help to reduce skin sensitivity in infants.
Ecologic PANDA contains the following strains of probiotics:
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum is a great probiotic for the immune system. It helps the body to maintain healthy phagocyte function, and this helps the body to fight potentially harmful agents within the body. It is also needed to help create B vitamins, and it may also be beneficial for the liver.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis is a great way to promote digestive health. Numerous conditions and ailments can lead to poor digestion, and often times constipation or diarrhea can be a consequence. Bifidobacterium lactis works within the body to help reduce diarrhea and constipation. Poor digestion may also lead to inflammation within the gastrointestinal tract, but bifidobacterium lactis may help to reduce inflammation.
- Lactococcus lactis is frequently used to help in the production of dairy products, and it is used by the body to help breakdown lactose. Milk is one of the most important sources of nutrients for infants, so it is important that they are properly digesting it. Lactococcus lactis helps the body to properly process dairy products, and it helps to convert lactose into energy for the body's cells. Lactococcus lactis may also help the immune system by fighting the accumulation of harmful bacteria within the gastrointestinal tract. It may also help with inflammatory bowel diseases, like Crohn's disease.
These are some of the most important probiotics
, and the inclusion of lactococcus lactis makes this a great probiotic for babies.
How Do I Use PureBaby Probiotic?
Pure Encapsulations Pure Baby Probiotic is very easy for women and their children to use. For women simply empty a sachet into water, let it dissolve, and drink it. This can be done once a day, and if you're breast feeding your child will get the benefits of these probiotics.
For babies under the age of one, the sachet can be added to breast milk or formula, and for children over the age of one the sachet can be emptied into water or juice.
Probiotics provide support for the immune and digestive systems. They help to fight inflammation within the gastrointestinal tract and help the body to properly breakdown a number of nutrients. Pure Encapsulations Pure Baby Probiotic contains Ecologic PANDA, which provides bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium lactis, and lactococcus lactis, and it may also help to support healthy skin.
Pure Encapsulations PureBaby Probiotic is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Dealer - Ships Free