Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients
Daily Multivitamin Supported by Polyphenols
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients - 360 Capsules
- Contains Vitamins and Minerals
- Rich in Antioxidants - Supports Cellular Health
- Wonderful Cardiovascular Support
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients is a daily multivitamin that is fortified with polyphenols that support numerous systems and processes in the body.
Multivitamins are an excellent source for vitamins and minerals that provide full body support, but often times your body needs more nutrients. Polyphenols are a great way to support healthy cellular function, and they help to protect the cells with powerful antioxidants. These polyphenols also support the body in a number of other ways, and most importantly they may help to support the cardiovascular system.
Polyphenols and Cellular Health
Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients contains a CellHealth Polyphenols blend that combines some of the most beneficial polyphenols. Polyphenols are a great source for antioxidants, and antioxidants are one of the best ways to support healthy cells. Antioxidants work within the body to fight free radicals, which can destroy healthy cells. They change cellular DNA, and this action can kill or severely damage the cells. Polyphenol Nutrients contains the following polyphenols:
- Quercetin is a flavonoid that may support the immune system, and it may also be beneficial for the bones. It is also great for the cardiovascular system, and it may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases by helping to reduce LDL levels.
- Blueberry is a great nutrient for the urinary tract. It may hinder the growth of bacteria within the urinary tract, and it may help with cholesterol and belly fat.
- Olive Extract also helps with cholesterol, and it may support healthy brain function. It is believed that olive extract can help to reduce the occurrence of age related cognitive decline.
- Pomegranate may help to fight inflammation within the body by limiting the ability of proteins in the blood to induce inflammation. Pomegranate may also be helpful for the immune system, and it might be particularly helpful with the flu.
- Grape Extract supports blood vessel health, and it may also help to lower blood pressure.
- Green Tea is a great way to support the metabolism and support fat loss. It also supports the cardiovascular system, and it may be helpful for high cholesterol and blood pressure.
All of these polyphenols provide excellent cellular support through their powerful antioxidants, but they also support the body in a number of other ways.
Polyphenol Nutrients supplies further antioxidants for the eyes with the MacularSynergy Complex. The MacularSynergy Complex provides lutein and zeaxanthin, and these nutrients may help to fight off cataracts and age related macular degeneration.
Vitamins in Polyphenol Nutrients
Vitamins play a vital role in a number of biological processes throughout the body. Polyphenol Nutrients provides the body with the following vitamins:
- Vitamin A is a great nutrient for the eyes, and it may help to reduce the occurrence of night blindness, cataracts, and age related macular degeneration. It also supports the immune system by creating disease fighting cells, like lymphocytes, and also by strengthening the skin and the mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C is a great nutrient for the immune system, and it helps to produce and stimulate a number of disease fighting cells. It may also support a healthy dilation of the blood vessels, and the body also uses it to create neurotransmitters. It may help to create collagen, and this can help to support the joints and heal wounds. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant.
- Vitamin D is a great nutrient for cellular health. It provides antioxidant protection, and it also supports cellular differentiation. Vitamin D may also support the immune system.
- Vitamin E is a great antioxidant, and it promotes cardiovascular and nervous system health.
Polyphenol Nutrients also provides the body with a number of B vitamins. B vitamins are used to support the nervous system, and it is also a great way to promote healthy metabolic function. It helps the body to digest carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. B vitamins may also help to support healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Minerals also play an important role within the body, and Polyphenol Nutrients contains a number of necessary minerals. Minerals are important to the growth and formation of the bones, and calcium and magnesium are important nutrients for bone health. A number of minerals also help to support the immune, cardiovascular, and nervous systems. There are a lot of minerals in Polyphenol Nutrients, so take a look at the ingredients page.
Multivitamins are an important aspect to your day to day health. They provide important vitamins and minerals, but at times this may not be enough. Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients is a great way to provide your body with the necessary vitamins and minerals, but it is also a great source for polyphenols and nutrients for eye support.
Pure Encapsulations Polyphenol Nutrients is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Distributor - Free Shipping