Pet Naturals Motion Ade for Dogs
Sugar Free Duck Flavored - 60 Bone Shaped Chews
ABOUT MOTION ADE FOR DOGS
Motion Ade is a formula to support healthy joint and connective tissue function in dogs.
MOTION ADE IS RECOMMENDED TO SUPPORT
- Joint comfort and circulation
- Joint mobility
- Healthy ligaments and tendons Motion Ade contains 500 mg of methylsulfonylmethane also known as MSM.
ABOUT THE FORMULA
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) a sulfur compound and supports numerous functions in the body. Sulfur levels in the body can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with psychological and physical stress, fatigue and susceptibility to disease.
- An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur-containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
- Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells.
- Is a mineral that holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
- Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health.
- Circulation by supporting the integrity of connective tissue in blood vessels.
- Gastro-intestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels.
- Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows nutrients to flow into the cell, and toxins to be flushed out.
As a natural source of organic sulfur, MSM provides sulfur to form the amino acid cysteine. Cysteine aids in the production of collagen, a necessary building block for connective tissue repair. MSM has no known toxicity or contraindications when used according to product guidelines.
Motion Ade for Dogs is made in America to ensure safety and quality.