Pet Naturals Hip and Joint XL for Dogs
Glucosamine and MSM
60 Chicken Liver Flavored Chews
About Hip+Joint XL for Dogs
HIP+JOINT XL contains a full spectrum of joint support ingredients
for the larger dog. It combines hyaluronic acid (HA), with MSM,
chondroitin sulfates, glucosamine, omega 3 fatty acids, dimethylglycine
DMG, vitamin C, and Manganese for dogs with advanced
need for joint support.
HIP+JOINT XL incorporates Hyamax™ brand HA into the formula
because of its low molecular weight which allows it to be absorbed
and utilized more efficiently.
HIP+JOINT XL is a comprehensive formula for the support of
joint structure, function and flexibility in dogs six months of age
HIP+JOINT XL IS DESIGNED TO SUPPORT:
- Joint comfort & flexibility
- Joint structure & mobility
- Connective tissue health & Muscle function
- Geriatric dogs
JOINT STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
- Chondrotin sulfates are glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) that support
the proper structure and function of healthy connective
tissues and joints.
- Glucosamine is a necessary building block for manufacturing
chondroitin sulfates, and makes up 50 percent of hyaluronic
acid, the principal component of synovial fluid.Through the
aging process and in cases of injury, dogs production of
chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid decreases, which
can result in joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid, the
breakdown of connective tissue. Glucosamine supports
joint comfort as well as supporting greater mobility to the
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) is found naturally in
high concentrations within cartilage and synovial fluid and
is a key ingredient for joint health. Its primary function is to
provide lubrication and cushioning to the joint, and research
has shown HA to be a valuable component of joint support.
- Manganese is an essential mineral that aids in the formation
of collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) such as chondroitin
sulfates and hyaluronic acid.
- (Methylsulfonylmethane) MSM is a source of organic sulfur
that supports the joints, circulation, and connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is required for the production of collagen and
GAGs. As an antioxidant, vitamin C also protects tissue from
damage caused by free radicals.
- Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a patented, versatile metabolic
enhancer. It supports joint health through immune system
modulation, circulation, oxygen utilization and antioxidant
protection. A prior study done by Dr. John Lawson at Clemson
University showed the joint supporting properties of DMG.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) have been shown to
support joint comfort by supporting the immune response.
Hip and Joint Support XL for Dogs is made in America to ensure safety and quality.