Karenís Botanicals Pennyroyal Ginger Oil
Promotes Menstrual Flow & Reduces Cramping
Organic Ingredients, Chemical-Free & Cruelty-Free
Karenís Botanicals Pennyroyal Ginger Oil is an all natural oil that may help with menstrual flow and cramping.
Pennyroyal is an emmenagogue. This promotes menstrual flow and can reduce cramping. Ginger is warming, it can increase circulation, and it is long used for settling the stomach.
Pennyroyal is also a traditional, safe and effective insect repellent, especially for fleas.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes
- Do not use during pregnancy
- EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Natural and organic, Karenís Botanicals infused oils can be used for massage, general skin care, a healing bath oil, or for aromatherapy. These aromatic and therapeutic oils are made with fresh or dried organic herbs and in many cases, flowers picked by hand at the height of their summer power. Pure oils are infused with plants through gentle heat requiring long periods of time, and creating formulas of unusual purity and power. Some products are enhanced with concentrated pure essential oils, and these too are always sourced from an organic supplier.
Why Karenís Botanicals Pennyroyal Ginger Oil?
- The percentage of this product which is made from organic plant materials is 100%.
- All of the ingredients were either wild-crafted, or grown under the care of a certified organic farmer without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other poisonous chemicals.
- This product contains no commercial fragrances.
- Karen's Botanicals has never tested their products on animals.