Nordic Naturals ProOmega - Lemon - 180 Softgels
ProOmega - Omega-3 Supplement
Benefits of Nordic Naturals ProOmega
Nordic Naturals ProOmega is a professional grade omega-3 supplement that is sold in doctor's offices throughout the world. Omega-3 fatty acids can have great affects on your health. Omega-3's include DHA and EPA, and these nutrients can help to improve the cardiovascular and nervous systems. ProOmega is also a great source of Vitamin E.
Traditionally fish oils taste awful. They often have the taste and smell of rancid fish, and taking fish oils can be nauseating. Nordic Naturals knows that fish oils can be hard to consume, so they've created an omega-3 softgel that has a delicious lemon flavor.
ProOmega contains DHA, EPA, and Oleic Acid.
- Contains DHA and EPA
- Great for the Nervous System
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Made with Oleic Acid
- Doctor Recommended
- FREE SHIPPING
- DHA is a fatty acid that can be wonderful for the nervous system. DHA can help to optimize brain function, and it can even help to prevent depression. DHA is particularly important for pregnant women, because it is needed to develop the nervous system in babies. DHA can also help to prevent numerous cardiovascular diseases. DHA benefits the cardiovascular system by thinning the blood - which helps to reduce blood clots - and by helping to lower triglyceride levels.
- EPA is another fatty acid that can be great for the nervous system. EPA helps the brain to run efficiently by activating hormones and increasing blood flow to the brain. EPA can also help to boost immune function.
- Oleic acid, also known as omega-9, helps to improve brain function by helping to improve nerve transmissions. It can also be great for the cardiovascular system. Oleic acid can help to lower LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and increase HDL (good cholesterol) levels. This helps to reduce build up in the arteries, and it can help reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis. Oleic acid is also an antioxidant.
ProOmega contains Vitamin E!
ProOmega has 100% of the daily value for Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant. Antioxidants are important, because they help to fight free radicals in the body. Free radicals can alter DNA and cause numerous diseases, so it is important to prevent them from forming in the body.
Vitamin E can also help to boost the immune system. It helps to strengthen lymphocytes, which are the white blood cells that fight diseases in the body.
Vitamin E can also help to improve the cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems.
ProOmega and Inflammation
Omega-3 fatty acids can be an invaluable resource for people who have arthritis, because they help to reduce inflammation in the joints. Omega-3s can hinder enzymes, like COX-2, that cause inflammation. They can also reduce the effects of inflammation causing chemicals, like interleukin-1.
Omega-3 fatty acids can have numerous benefits throughout the body. They can help to improve the function of the cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems. Pro Omega also contains oleic acid, which is an antioxidant that can further support cardiovascular and nervous health. Nordic Naturals ProOmega Lemon is one of the finest omega-3 supplements on the market, and it is enhanced with Vitamin E.Free Shipping.