Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA
Prenatal DHA - Healthy Brain Development for Unborn Child
Benefits of Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA
Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA is a DHA supplement for pregnant women. DHA is an omega 3 fatty acid that is particularly important for pregnant women, because it is needed to develop their babies' central nervous systems. DHA can also help to support a good mood throughout pregnancy, and it is enriched with EPA, oleic acid, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin E.
- Prenatal Support for Healthy Brain
- High Concentration of DHA
- Promotes Nervous System Development
- Supports the Cardiovascular System
- FREE SHIPPING
Prenatal DHA isn't flavored, so it won't cause nausea. It comes in a softgel form, and Prenatal DHA doesn't have the disgusting flavor that is commonly associated with omega-3 fish oils.
Why Do Pregnant Women Need DHA?
DHA is one of the most important nutrients for the brain. During the third trimester DHA starts to accumulate in the eyes, brain, and central nervous system of the developing infant. DHA is responsible for fully developing the brain and eyes of the infant, and babies who receive plenty of DHA both in the womb and post birth often times have higher IQs and better vision.
DHA can also help to improve the psyche of the mother. DHA can help to support a good mood, and it can aid in the prevention of depression.
DHA also has cardiovascular benefits for the mother. It can help to reduce blood viscosity, and this can help to reduce the occurrence of blood clotting. It also helps to reduce triglyceride levels within the blood.
Prenatal DHA also has EPA and Oleic Acid.
- EPA is great for boosting brain function. It helps to improve circulation throughout the entire body, and this helps the brain run in a more efficient state. EPA also helps to activate hormones that promote proper brain function. EPA can also help to reduce depression, and it can help in the prevention of inflammation.
- Oleic Acid is also known as omega-9, and it aids the cardiovascular system by helping to regulate cholesterol levels. It can help reduce bad cholesterol, while increasing good cholesterol. It also helps to improve brain functioning by aiding in the transmission of nerve signals.
Prenatal DHA also has Vitamin D3 and Vitamin E!Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA has 100% of the daily value for Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is one of the most important nutrients for the body, because it can help to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Vitamin D3 also helps the body to fully utilize calcium, and this can lead to stronger and healthier bones.
Prenatal DHA has 50% of the daily value for Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant, and it helps to fight the formation of free radicals in the body. It can help to improve the immune system by strengthening lymphocytes. Vitamin E can also support the respiratory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
Pregnant women need DHA more than most other people. Pre-birth their children need DHA to jump-start the development of the brain, eyes, and central nervous system, and after birth DHA is further used to fully develop the brain. Prenatal DHA is the premier DHA supplement for women, because of its high concentration of DHA.
Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA further supports pregnancy by having EPA, oleic acid, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin E.
Free Shipping. On Sale.