Thorne Research Niacinamide
Joint and Skin Health
Yeast Free - 180 Capsules
Thorne Research Niacinamide helps support connective tissue and joints.
Niacinamide, for Cellular Protection and Antioxidant Support
- Supports joint and skin health
- A non-flushing form of vitamin B3
- Niacinamide is yeast free
- Without preservatives, magnesium stearate, or other lubricants and diluents
- Made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability
The B vitamin niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is one form of vitamin B3. It acts as an antioxidant, inhibiting free radical formation, and has been shown to promote pancreatic beta-cell regeneration. Niacinamide has been found to stimulate GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter) receptors without binding to the receptor sites, thus creating a sedative-like effect. High amounts of niacinamide have been documented as being beneficial in protecting joint cartilage cells. Niacinamide has also been used in support of several dermatological conditions.