Kala Health BreathFix - 60 Chewable Tablets
Works to Fight Awful Canine Breath
Benefits of Breathfix
Kala Health BreathFix
- Fights Unwanted Oral Odor
- Contains Antimicrobial Ingredients
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a natural breath freshener for dogs
that works to neutralize odors and bacteria that reside in your dog's mouth.
It's unfortunate, but your dog is unable to brush his or her teeth, and this can lead to poor dental health and bad breath (halitosis) if you aren't constantly taking care of it. Bad dog breath can make it hard to communicate with your dog, but BreathFix may help.
BreathFix offers an array of natural ingredients that may help to fight the bacteria that cause bad breath and reduce the buildup of plaque.
Natural Breath Freshener For Dogs
Breath Fix is a great way to help combat dog breath odor, and it addresses a number of agents that can lead to bad breath. It initially starts by helping to reduce the amount of plaque and tartar that can be found in the dog's mouth. It contains pumice which helps to loosen and reduce plaque, and this may help to limit bad breath in your dog.
BreathFix also supports healthy digestion. This is important to fighting bad breath, because gastrointestinal odors can lead to halitosis. BreathFix helps with digestive health by supplying the body with enzymes. Enzymes are needed to support complete digestion, and this may help to reduce the odor causing buildup of undigested foods.
There are also natural herbs and nutrients that have been included to help improve dog breath, and these include mint, parsley, and chlorophyll.
- Mint helps to fight halitosis with its pleasant aroma, but it also contains antimicrobial properties. Mint helps to fight a lot of the bacteria that reside in the mouth and cause bad breath. Mint may also help to reduce the occurrence of stomach aches or upset.
- Chlorophyll and Parsley - BreathFix also contains chlorophyll and parsley, which is a source of chlorophyll. Studies have shown that chlorophyll may help to reduce bad breath. It is believed to work by providing antioxidants that fight free radicals, and it may also help to fight pollutants and toxins that can gather in the mouth.
Some signs that your dog may benefit from BreathFix are:
- Unwanted Odor
- Mouth Pain
- Poor Eating Habits
It is important to recognize that BreathFix is not a replacement for professional dental checkups and care
. Chronic bad breath in a dog could be a symptom of a number of potentially dangerous health problems, like gum disease, kidney disease, diabetes, cancer, and mouth tumors. It is also important to check the dog's mouth for foreign objects, because these can get stuck in the mouth, teeth, or throat and create bad breath.
If your dog struggles with bad breath it can put a wall between the two of you.
BreathFix provides your animal with natural ingredients that help to fight plaque, poor digestion, and the bacteria that cause bad breath.
Kala Health BreathFix is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
On Sale - Free Shipping