Thorne Research Glyco-Tone™
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar
Contains Nutrients & Botanicals - 60 Capsules
Thorne Research Glyco-Tone™ is a nutrient and botanical supplement that helps to support healthy blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels and helps to decrease oxidative stress.
Supports lipid homeostasis in individuals with metabolic syndrome.
- Helps support healthy cholesterol levels
- Decreases oxidative stress
- Improves insulin utilization
- Supports carbohydrate metabolism
- Provides support for healthy blood sugar levels
Glyco-Tone contains nutrients and botanicals to help support insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels. It helps decrease the negative effects of oxidative stress, supports healthy cholesterol and good vascular health,
helps increase cellular energy and metabolism, and improves insulin-receptor signaling.
Glyco-Tone ingredients include:
- Chromium (in the form of Thorne Research's patented UltraChrome®) provides support for healthy glucose metabolism and helps the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
- Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble analogue of vitamin B1 (thiamin) that can improve carbohydrate and amino acid metabolism to produce cellular energy. It has been found to be neuro- and nephroprotective in situations associated with elevated blood sugar.
- Cynara scolymus (artichoke extract) has been shown to help maintain healthy glucose and cholesterol levels in obese individuals. It also provides support for healthy bile flow and liver function.
- CinSulin® is a 10:1 water extract of cinnamon. Cinnamon extracts have been shown to positively affect several aspects of metabolic syndrome in individuals with obesity, including maintenance of healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, lipids, and lean muscle mass.