Thorne Research Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Supports Healthy Joint Function
Musculoskeletal Support - 90 Capsues
Thorne Research Glucosamine & Chondroitin is a dietary supplement formulated to support healthy joint function and mobility.
Supplementation with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates can provide significant benefit for musculoskeletal support. Chondroitin sulfates, a category of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), are required for the formation of important components of joint cartilage. These two nutrients support joint function by enhancing the body's production of GAGs and preventing their degradation. Evidence suggests supplementation with chondroitin sulfates supports joint structures.
Benefits of Thorne Research Glucosamine & Chondroitin include:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are two key components of the structural matrix of joints
- Glucosamine and chondroitin combination may be of more benefit than glucosamine alone
- Helps maintain healthy joint function and mobility
- Supports normal cartilage formation
- Backed by clinical research
The combination of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate may protect and support joint surfaces more effectively than glucosamine sulfate alone. Thorne Research's combination product – Glucosamine & Chondroitin – is offered as an option for individuals wishing to use a combination product to support joint integrity.