Pure Encapsulations GI Fortify - 400 grams
Digestive Tract Support
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations GI Fortify
Pure Encapsulations GI Fortify
- Supports Digestion
- May Help with Constipation
- Supports the Lining of the Digestive System
- Supports Nutrient Absorption
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a digestive supplement
that offers phenomenal GI support.
Your digestive system is essential to peak health, but it is also temperamental and easily disturbed. Various foods that you consume can harm the digestive tract and its functions. G.I. Fortify offers digestive support while also helping to promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Whats in GI Fortify?
GI Fortify contains numerous ingredients that support a healthy digestive tract and system. These ingredients include:
- Psyllium Husk Powder is a great source of soluble fiber, and psyllium husks can be found growing in India, Europe, and the United States. The benefits of fiber include digestive support, and it works by adding volume to the stool while also making it softer. This makes it easier to pass waste, and it facilitates bowel movements. Psyllium husks may also help to gather toxins and other waste from the digestive tract. It may help with constipation, and it may also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Flax Seed Powder provides even more fiber to the body. Fiber may supply the body with short chain fatty acids that help to support probiotics. It also gives the body lignans and fatty acids, and it supports overall gut health. Lignans may also work within the digestive system to support cell health.
- L-Glutamine supports the health of the digestive tract by promoting a healthy digestive lining. L-Glutamine helps to energize the digestive tract in times of stress. It further helps digestion by supporting the absorption of nutrients and limiting the amount of toxins that are absorbed by the body.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice benefits the lining of the digestive tract. Licorice may also help with indigestion by limiting the amount of acid within the stomach. The licorice in G.I. Fortify has been deglycyrrhizinated, so it may help to reduce the side effects of licorice.
- Marshmallow Root may help with inflammatory bowel diseases, like Crohn's disease and irritable bowel syndrome. It also contains polysaccharides that protect the mucosal lining of the digestive system.
- Aloe Vera may help to fight constipation and clean the digestive tract. It helps to remove any food particles. This is important, because food particles can turn toxic if they remain in the digestive system for too long. Aloe vera may also help to stimulate the production of bile. Bile is used to help digest fats, which the body generally has trouble processing. Fats remain in large pieces within the digestive tract, but bile helps to break them down and make it easier for the body to digest.
- Slippery Elm helps to coat and sooth the stomach by helping to produce beneficial mucous. It may also help to limit the amount of stomach acid and fight ulcers.
- Triphalia is a mixture of fruits that was utilized in Ayurvedic medicine. It may help with constipation, and it may also detoxify the intestines. It contains antioxidants, so it helps to fight free radicals. It is important to fight free radicals, because they can damage and kill the body cells. Free radicals frequently cause cancer and premature aging of the body.
The digestive system can be easily disturbed by the food you eat. This can create digestive discomforts and problems. G.I. Fortify provides a number of natural ingredients that may help to GI support and digestive support.
Pure Encapsulations GI Fortify is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Distributor - Free Shipping