Thorne Research Detox Nutrients Packets
Convenient Take-Along Packets - 30 Packets
Thorne Research Detox Nutrients Packets helps support detoxification and anyone on a cleansing program.
It seems that toxic chemical exposure is everywhere – in our food, air, water, and even in the tissues of every person. Bioaccumulation of these compounds in some individuals can lead to a variety of metabolic dysfunctions, particularly to the immune, neurological, and endocrine systems of the body. Toxicity in these systems can lead to a decrease in the overall health of the system, as well as causing specific adverse effects on individual health and well-being.
Complete Supplement "take-anywhere" Packets for Detoxification Support
- Promotes the metabolism of toxins
- Ideal for anyone on a cleansing program
- onvenient take-along packets for travel, work, or play!
Detox Nutrients Packets offer a simple and effective way to ensure your patients get the proper nutrients they need each day to help the body's detoxification mechanisms run optimally. Detox Nutrients Packets are ideal for anyone undergoing a cleansing program. In addition, individuals on a weight-loss program, undergoing sauna therapy, or engaging in strenuous exercise can benefit from these convenient packets.
Each packet contains two capsules of the following special Thorne formulas:
- Liver Cleanse is a potent combination of herbs that work synergistically to enhance the function of the liver and is specifically helpful during a comprehensive detoxification program. The herbs in this formula enhance the production and flow of bile, which helps to optimize metabolism and the excretion of substances detoxified by the liver. Several of these herbs also provide support for the kidneys.
- Toxic Relief Booster provides nutrients and botanicals for general detoxification support. This formula promotes the metabolism of toxins previously stored in fat that have been released into the bloodstream due to above activities.
- Solvent Remover contains amino acids that support the specific liver detoxification pathways involved in solvent elimination, as well as antioxidant nutrients to help protect nerves from solvent damage. The amino acids glycine, L-glutamine, and taurine enhance the function of the liver pathways involved in solvent detoxification. N-acetylcysteine increases the production of glutathione, an antioxidant that promotes detoxification. Alpha-lipoic acid also increases glutathione and is neuroprotective.