Karen's Botanicals Deepease Arnica Oil
Pain Relief for Muscles, Bruises & Sprains
Organic Ingredients, Chemical-Free & Cruelty-Free
Karen's Botanicals Deepease Arnica Oil helps bring relief to tired or pulled muscles, bruises and sprains.
Deepease Arnica Oil is a rich warming Arnica oil traditionally formulated to relieve the pain of tired or pulled muscles, bruises, and sprains. Massage generously into affected areas for deep ease of muscular aches and pain. Deepease is excellent for
use as a massage oil or add some into a bath.
For especially effective treatment, apply oil to affected area then cover with a cotton wrap of some kind and let the oil work for several hours. You can make your own handmade wrap at home by cutting the toe off of clean socks and slipping the sock on like a tube. Ace bandages also make good wraps.
Why Karen's Botanicals Deepease Arnica Oil?
- The percentage of this product which is made from organic plant materials is 100%.
- All of the ingredients were either wild-crafted, or grown under the care of a certified organic farmer without the use of pesticides, herbicides or other poisonous chemicals.
- This product contains no commercial fragrances.
- This product has received a rating of “0” from EWG. This is a rating system from the Environmental Working Group. A rating of "0" indicates that this product has little if any known health risks associated with its ingredients.
- Karen's Botanicals has never tested their products on animals.
Karen’s Botanicals infused oils
can be used for massage, general skin care, a healing bath oil, or for aromatherapy. These aromatic and therapeutic oils are made with fresh or dried organic herbs and in many cases, flowers picked by hand at the height of their summer power. Pure oils are infused with plants through gentle heat requiring long periods of time, and creating formulas of unusual purity and power. Some products are enhanced with concentrated pure essential oils, and these too are always sourced from an organic supplier.