Thorne Research Cortrex®
Supports Adrenal Gland Function
Nutritional Support - 60 Capsules
Thorne Research Cortrex® is a nutritional supplement that helps to support healthy adrenal gland function.
Cortisol, a hormone produced by the adrenal glands in times of stress, is important in regulating blood sugar and maintaining healthy immune function, fertility, and overall physical and mental stamina. Usually the adrenal glands can cope with the demands of everyday life. However, in an environment of chronic stress the adrenal glands can become overworked, which can potentially lead to problems throughout the body.
Multi-faceted nutritional support for healthy adrenal gland function.
- Supports the body's normal stress response
- Nutrient, botanical, and glandular nutrition for the adrenals
- Helps maintain physical and mental stamina
Adrenal glandular tissue extracts play a valuable role in supporting healthy adrenal glands - which helps maintain immune function and a feeling of energy. Glandulars also help support healthy cortisol levels. Cortrex supplies a combination of adrenal glandulars and nutrients to support overall adrenal function and help maintain healthy cortisol levels.
- Whole adrenal tissue and adrenal cortex provide a component to Cortrex specific for tonifying the adrenals.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) can have a modulating effect on cortisol activity.
- Ascorbic acid), thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin 5'-phosphate (the active form of vitamin B2), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (the active form of vitamin B6), and zinc are included for their strengthening and supportive role in optimizing adrenal function.