Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil - 8 oz
Arctic Cod Liver Oil - Contains DHA and EPA
Benefits of Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil
Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil
- Supports the Cardiovascular System
- Promotes Proper Brain Function
- Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Contains Vitamin A, D, and E
- FREE SHIPPING
is a cod liver oil supplement
that can help to improve the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Cod liver oil is one of the most beneficial substances that the body can consume. It is rich in DHA and EPA, which can have wonderful affects on your health.
Arctic Cod Liver Oil contains DHA and EPA, and both these ingredients can help to improve the body's health. Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil contains over 125 mg more DHA than many of the leading cod liver oil supplements.
- DHA is a fatty acid that is great for the nervous system. It helps to improve cognitive function, and it can even help to reduce depression. DHA is needed for the growth and development of the central nervous system, so it is important for pregnant women to consume it. It is also good for the cardiovascular system, because it helps to lower triglycerides in the blood. It can also help to reduce blood clotting by decreasing blood viscosity.
- EPA can help to improve the cardiovascular system by improving circulation. The improvement of circulation also helps to improve cognitive function by increasing the flow of blood to the brain. EPA also helps to stimulate hormones that support brain function. It can also help to boost the immune system and fight disease and infection.
EPA and DHA are also great at fighting inflammation. They can help to decrease inflammation by suppressing the COX-2 enzyme, which can induce inflammation. They also help to hinder other chemicals, like interleukin-1, which also create inflammation.
Arctic Cod Liver Oil by Nordic Naturals also has Vitamin A, D, and E.
- Vitamin A can help to promote healthy eyes and skin. It is also great for the mucous linings, and it can help to maintain the digestive tract.
- Vitamin D can help to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Vitamin D is also needed to support healthy and strong bones.
- Vitamin E further helps to support the cardiovascular and nervous system. In addition, it is great for the respiratory system, and it can help to improve circulation.
Cod liver oil is a great supplement that can help to improve the function of the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil is one of the purest and freshest cod liver oils on the market, and it contains up to 125 mg more DHA than other cod liver oils. It's considered the "Gold Standard" of cod liver oil supplements.
Free Shipping. On Sale.